Summer. The lax schedule. The free time. The sunny days lounging by the pool. The “doing whatever I want.” Are all memories of…
for a mom.
With her children.
For 2 1/2 hot and humid months!
Don’t get me wrong. I love my kids. I enjoy my kids. I love summer.
BUT, it can very stressful as
what I used to know summer to be (frivolous, fun, lackadaisical)
what it now means as a mom (full ON WORK)!
So, I am making plans. Plans to handle this summer with grace, strength, and calm.
1. Inspiring Gratefulness in Your Home
2. Welcoming Others into Our Imperfections
3. Building Confidence in a Job Not Done Yet (Phil1:6)
4. What To Do When You Don’t Want To (Phil1:9)
5. I Think I Might Be Addicted to Fun (Phil1:21)
6. SOS Summertime Prayer for Moms (prayer1)
7. The Rubbing-Off Effect (prayer2)
8. For the Onion-Hearted Mom (prayer3)
9. For When the Legos Don’t Click (prayer 4)
10. For Grumbly Hearts (prayer5)
11. For the Manly Men Who Drive Minivans (prayer6)
12. For Those Holding On (prayer7)
13. One Simple Question to Quiet the Anxious Heart (prayer8)